"If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you" -- Matthew 17:20
I have a talk tomorrow in church, and my nerves have kicked in. Wooh..I can feel the nausea coming. :( I'm just going pray and do the best I can.
I will do some meditating before bed tonight. I was just imagining how amazing it would be to be to be able to be completely alone, perched on a mountain. Just sitting, legs Indian style, eyes closed..a light breeze blowing..I can even hear the sound of the tall grass blowing. Out out over the mountain is a magnificent forest. Ahhh. That's exactly where I'll go when I meditate tonight. :)
If I had that strong of faith, I would move a mountain to me. :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment