Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Squirrels and Loneliness

I have a couple of things to talk about. Shyness and how it's affected my social life...or lack there of...and..squirrels.

Let's start with squirrels. As Shauna and I were headed to Institute tonight, right before we got to the speed bump, a squirrel started to cross our path. I slowed down a little irritated. I exclaimed, "I really hope he doesn't change his mind at the last minute. I hate when they do that. Gets them killed." Saying those words suck into me, and made me think. I dunno why animals and children are always the ones to teach me lessons, and make me think about things. But for some reason this struck me. I'm not sure exactly why. It made me wonder about decisions we make in life, and we have to be careful what we choose, and to follow through with it? Maybe this is just a bunch of crap in my head.

Since I've moved away from home..I've realized how terrible I am about making friends...and keeping them. I don't think people like me very much honestly. I get the feeling. I don't think anyone likes me at all. It could stem from being rejected and forgotten by old friends...and fake ones..with their lies...life just really sucks right now. I can't really find much to be happy about. My box of chocolates are all moldy, Forrest...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head