Thursday, November 19, 2009

UPS Drivers vs FedEx Drivers

How often do you receive a package from one of these delivering companies? Do you ever notice any differences in the drivers? If your a girl, and this is going to sound way immature, but I do. It may sound silly, and stereotypical for that matter! As that's EXACTLY what it is. It's all stereotypes. How do stereotypes get started? Coincidences? Just something to think about. I didn't even mean to get talking into that. I was just going to talk about UPS drivers being better looking than FedEx drivers. Oops. Let the cat out of that bag. *blushes*

This is really meant to just be a silly post. :p So before I show some visual differences. I'll explain my theories. I have reason to believe that UPS hires good looking drivers on purpose..they probably have some "test"...but really, they're just checking out your guns, and seeing just how cute you're going to look in that uniform.

FedEx on the other hand hires whoever they want! They range from Gross - Handsome/Clean..I say clean, because all the FX delivery men I've seen are usually overweight and reek of B/O. *gags* This is coming from working in retail and seeing many, many deliveries. Argue with me if you like. I didn't say all of them though. This one guy who used to deliver dog collars to us at the pet store, came in one day....lemme tell you something. I have a high weakness to men's cologne. And I don't know what he was wearing, but...ooooh baby that was nice. After he left, I spun around where he'd been standing. No one was around, so why not. :)

As I was looking through photos of drivers, and just thinking, I lost all feeling for this post...and just think it's kinda silly haha so this is it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com // PS Brush by Pink On Head