My eyes fill with tears,
As this sweet voices sings to me,
Not everyone can understand her language,
She speaks to everyone differently,
When my heart feels wrenched with pain,
I go to her,
Her calm voice knows exactly what I need to hear,
As she tells me stories only I can understand,
I weep in her arms,
I give her my heart,
She cradles me,
And with her needle and thread fixes my heart,
And touches up my scars and bruises,
Some may find it silly that someone of her kind could sooth a girl's heart,
But only she can,
No one else,
Others have tried,
But they are not always there,
I always know where to find her,
And she is always waiting,
So tonight as I weep from her wonderful stories,
My heart feels lighter,
As if on a cloud,
Thank you, my dear Claire.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment